PSBL System Overview
- Self-limiting, without overheating while overlapping
- Limiter is not required
- Easy installation due to on-site assembly
- Installation in commercial, industrial and Ex-area, maximum admissible work-piece temperature of +65 °C (switched on)
- Certificate for the system according to IEC/EN 60079-30-1
- Junction boxes made of polyester, stainless steel and aluminium available
- Calculation and design-software, Free Download
- Direct entry in a junction box possible
Typical applications are frost protection, temperature maintenance and heat-up in pipes, tanks, vessels or surfaces. The electric heating system PSBL is the perfect solution in Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22.
The self-limiting heating tape PSBL is available with various nominal power ratings from 10 W/m to 30 W/m at 10 °C. The standard outer insulation jacket is made of polyolefin. For special applications which require chemical resistance and mechanical strength a fluoropolymer insulation jacket is optionally available.
PSBL System overview
- Self- limiting parallel heating tape PSBL
- Heat shrink technology or silicone cold applied technology or pluggable system PLEXO TCS connection and termination
- Junction box made of polyester, stainless steel and aluminium
- Optional: mechanical or electronic thermostats or control systems
Data Sheet - PSBL System Overview
Declaration of Conformity Type 27-1580-..10/....
Project Planning Information for Electric Trace Heating Systems for Pipes
Project Planning Information for Electric Trace Heating Systems for Tanks/Vessels
Operating Instructions - Self-Limiting Parallel Circuit Heating Tapes and Installation systems on Pipes
Operating Instructions - Self-Limiting Parallel Heating Tapes and Installation Systems on Tanks and Vessels