HTSB System Overview
- Easy planning of heating circuits
- Simple installation on site
- Use in the hazardous area
- Wide operating temperature range
- Limiter is not required
- Direct entry possible in a junction box
The BARTEC HTSB heating system covers a wide range of applications in trace heating. Frost protection, temperature maintenance and also a combination of temperature increase and temperature maintenance is possible in Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22.
The HTSB heating tape, which is a part of the HTSB system, can be supplied in power outputs between 15 W/m and 90 W/m at 10 °C. This makes it easy to adapt the output to the heat losses. The protective outer sheath of the cable is made of fluoropolymer plastic.
HTSB system overview
- Self-limiting parallel heating tape HTSB
- Silicone cold applied technology for connection and terminating
- Optional: Junction box
- Optional: mechanical or electronic thermostats or control systems